Compressed Organic Coco Peat fiber Growing Medium | Expands up to 70 Liter | 5 Kgs. – Far superior then Typical bag of potting soil
- GARDENZ COCO PEAT ACTS LIKE A SPONGE – Plant Roots Absorb the Ideal Balance of Water & Oxygen, Use of lukewarm water will help in rapid expansion. 1 block makes up to 70 liters of Organic Potting Soil for All Plants, Cuttings, Seeds. This is the exact coco coir product that professional growers around the world use for many crops including vegetables, fruits, berries, landscape plants, roses and more.
- RESISTS OVER WATERING – The Unique Natural Fibers Provide Abundant Oxygen and lets excess water drain thru drain holes in pots and this Helps Reduce Water Logged Roots, The #1 Reason for Plant Failure
- ORGANIC POTTING SOIL – Peat Moss free, Renewable and Reusable – The Smart Alternative to The Negative Environmental Impact of Peat Moss
- 💧 DO NOT OVER WATER, Coco Coir should be moist to touch and wet, Not soggy.
- 🎍 ADD NUTRIENTS: Different plants need different nutrients, please add the nutrients recommended for your plant.
- 🌞 SUN LIGHT: Please provide the right amount of sunlight and right temperature.
- GARDENZ COCO PEAT IS Excellent 100% biodegradable soil alternative mix
- GARDENZ COCO PEAT WITH LOW EC (Salt content), Low Moisture and Optimum pH for root establishment, survival and growth.
- GARDENZ COCO PEAT BRICK IS COMPRESSED making it easy to carry, use and store.
- Note: You will receive uneven edges due to material softness and during shipping it is easy to be broken, however you must receive coco peat block shrink wrapped with registered trademark label GARDENZ.
Category: Soil / Ingredients