Earthworm Castings Organic Vermi Fertilizer | Excellent for Houseplants Vegetables Flowers And More – 5 kgs.
- Net Weight: 5 kilograms
- WORM COMPOST FOR PLANTS & GARDENS – Organic worm castings are the microbial-rich waste by-product of the red earthworm and wiggler, used as a clean, nearly odorless gardening manure compost in place of smellier, messier cow manure. More convenient than keeping your own earthworms for gardens!
- ORGANIC WORM CASTINGS FOR GARDENING – Easy to use and odorless organic soil amendment substitute for messy and pungent cow manure compost. Once digested by worms, worm castings are then fortified with essential microbes, bacteria, and slow-release NPK, while always naturally a neutral 7.0 pH.
- WORM CASTINGS ORGANIC FOR INDOOR PLANTS – Whether gardening a large outdoor crop or making the most of your favorite indoor plants, organic earthworm casting will help minimize plant disease, while maintaining water retention and supplying your indoor potting soil with beneficial nutrients.
- CLEAN & SAFE VERMICOMPOST FOR PLANTS – Organic earthworm soil amendment for organic fruit and vegetable gardening. Includes recipe to create your own liquid worm castings organic (liquid worm tea) for smaller day-to-day use or try in large quantities as a restorative purely organic lawn food.
- Powerful Natural Fertilizer Worm castings make a powerful soil additive. Red worms deposit a water-soluble, ready to use casting 5 to 11 times richer in nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (NPK) than the organic matter they consumed. Create a soil mix of 80% soil and 20% worm castings to create a rich growth medium.
- GARDENZ is Registered Trademark with UAE Ministry of Economy File No. 366333