GARDENZ® Organic Horticultural Charcoal & Terrarium Charcoal | Agriculture Charcoal for Plants | Pure Hardwood Charcoal for Planting and Gardening | 15 LTR.
- 🍃 ABSORBS ODORS and acts as a filter in your terrarium in a thin layer above the drainage layer
- 🌱 IMPROVES DRAINAGE in containers, especially ones without without holes since it can store excess water and nutrients and release them as needed
- 🍃 LIGHTWEIGHT addition to your potting mix or terrarium to decrease the overall weight and density of the soil
- 🌲 100% pure hardwood charcoal Charcoal can be used as a substrate additive to increase drainage and aeration of plants.
- 🌲 Carbon Neutral promise: Pure horticultural charcoal is made from high quality plant matter. To balance taking from nature we plant a tree with every bag sold, resulting in carbon positive production
- 75% of the charcoal is 1/16 – 1/8″. The remaining ~25% is the size of volcanic beach ‘sand’ and dust.
- Most activated Charcoal is activated at high temperatures using gasses or accelerants. This charcoal is activated at high temps without gas to avoid chemical additives. This will render it less absorbent compared to gas/chemically activated charcoals – but cleaner and free of chemicals. Most gas activated charcoal is used in medicines and supplements and not horticulture
- Legal Disclaimer: This charcoal is not for human consumption. Do not use for on teeth or on face. Plant use only.
Category: Soil / Ingredients