Rock Phosphate for Potting Mix 6mm to 10 mm (10.5 Kgs)
- GARDENZ Pumice contains very few trace minerals, and does not break down. Instead of adding nutrients, pumice improves soil structure.
- Loosens heavy soil. It also keeps the soil from compacting, even when laden with water, thereby improving aeration.
- Improve drainage in any kind of soil, and prevents soil from becoming waterlogged even in heavy rains or excessive irrigation.
- Retains excess moisture within its porous structure. Pumice acts like a sponge, holding water until the plants need it. Then it releases that water steadily into the soil. Its unique structure can reduce your garden’s watering needs by up to 35%.
- Adding as little as 10% pumice to any garden soil mix is enough to see the benefits.
- GARDENZ Pumice is slightly heavier than perlite, so it won’t float to the surface of your soil over time.
- It is just as good as perlite for water-sensitive plants like succulents and cacti. Does not retain as much water as vermiculite.
Out of stock
Add to WishlistAlready In Wishlist
Add to Wishlist