- Pumice enhances drainage in garden beds. It keeps soils from getting mucky, so roots don’t rot in wet weather.
- Pumice a natural, unprocessed organic product that comes from mines.
- Pumice holds onto moisture. Although pumice may appear bone dry, compared to composted pine bark—a major component of bagged potting soils—it retains moisture up to 48 hours (in cool weather). Bark holds moisture about half as long.
- Pumice releases moisture slowly, and at a steady rate. Tiny pores on the surface act as microscopic reservoirs to store moisture and nutrients.
- Pumice helps to aerate the soil. (Plant roots need oxygen.)
- Pumice doesn’t decompose, rot, form drifts or blow away.
- GARDENZ is Registered Trademark with UAE Ministry of Economy File No. 366333